requested by bubblykittycat
wild thing from downward facing dog:
- begin in downward facing dog and lift one leg high.
- bend lifted leg back in the opposite direction
- continue the motion so that your leg opens your hips and as your lifted foot plants on the ground, rotate and reach the arm of the same side
- keep all your weight in your planted foot (the one that lifted) and the arm of the opposite side
- hold here before shifting your weight to come into full wheel
Emilia Clarke for WSG magazine, March 2014
*regrets not going to concerts my favourite bands did when I was like 5*
this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
shh it’s ok
Glow City/ Big Sky
Some peeks into something fun I’m working on.
Medicine | Daughter